JAWABLAH PERTANYAAN DIBAWAH INI DENGAN TEPAT !
In this section of the test, you will have the chance to show how well you understand spoken English. There are 4 parts to this section, with special directions for each part.
Part I. Pictures
Questions: 1 to 3
You will hear: A). She wears T-shirt
B). The girls hair is curly
C). She look in happy
D). The girl is holding something
Look at the picture and listen to the four sentences
Choice (D) “The girl is holding something” best describes what is seen in the picture, therefore, you should mark (D) on your answer sheet.
Questions 4 to 7
In this part of the test, you will hear several questions spoken in English, followed by three responses, also spoken in English. The question and responses will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying. You have to choose the best response to each question.
Now listen to a sample question:
You will hear : Man : Where can I pick up my tickets?
You will also hear : Woman : (A) Thursday morning, if that’s convenient.
(B) At the Overseas Travel desk
(C) I think it’s at nine o’clock
Choice (B) “At the Overseas Travel desk” is the appropriate response to the question “Where can I pick up my tickets?” therefore, you should mark (B) on your answer sheet.
Now let’s begin with question number 4
1. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
2. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
3. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
4. Mark your answer on your answer sheet
Questions 8 to 11
In this part of the test, you will hear several short conversations. You will hear the conversations twice. The conversations will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand what the speakers are saying.
In your test book, you will read a question about each conversation. The question will be followed by four answers. You have to choose the best answer to each question, and mark it on your answer sheet.
You will hear : Man : Are you a student, here?
Woman : Yes, Sir
Man : Where is the English class?
Woman : Next to the laboratory.
You will read : Where does the dialogue probably take place?
A. At the hospital
B. At the station
C. At the market
D. In a school
Choice (D) “In a school” is the best answer to the question, “Where does the dialogue probably take place?” Therefore, you should mark (D) on your answer sheet.
5. What does the woman say about her mother?
A. She can cook well
B. She owns a restaurant
C. She’s always in a hurry
D. She never has breakfast
6. What does the woman think about used bookstores?
A. They are available only in the afternoon
B. They are hard to find anywhere
C. They provide first editions
D. They are less expensive
7. Why didn’t the man get an answer?
A. The phone is out of order
B. Nobody was in the office
C. The line was very busy
D. It’s a wrong number
8. How many books are allowed to be borrowed at one time?
A. More than five books
B. Two books only
C. Thirty books
D. Five books
Questions: 12 to 15
In this part of the test, you will hear several short talks. Each will be spoken twice. They will not be printed in your test book, so you must listen carefully to understand and remember what is being said.
In your test book, you will read two or more questions about each short talk. Each question will be followed by four answers. You have to choose the best answer to each question, and mark it on your answer sheet.
9. Who will most likely be listening to this announcement?
A. The lecturers
B. The sociologists
C. The students
D. The announcers
10. When should the students submit the paper?
B. By Friday
C. This week
D. In two weeks
11. What is being advertised?
A. A multi vitamin drinking bottle
B. A new brand of bottled water
C. The best selling multi vitamin tablets
D. Vitamins needed for human nutrition
12. What is the main advantage offered in the advertisement?
A. Having the vitamins needed for one day
B. Purchasing for much more money
C. Getting more than a liter of water
D. Packing some good bottles.
This is the end of the listening section
13. Jack : What’s your hobby?
Pablo : Well, I have several hobbies ……
Jack : How often do you playing basket ball?
A. One of them plays basket ball
B. One of them is playing basket ball
C. One of them always playing basket ball
D. One of them likes playing basket ball
14. Akbar : Shall we go to see the foot ball match in Agatis stadium?
Shinta : Yes, but we have to finish our homework before going out
Akbar : ……………..
Shinta : Yes, of course.
A. Should we go now?
B. Can you do me a favor
C. Can you help me?
D. Do you want me to help you
15. Stranger : ……………. the police station?
Nina : Just take a taxi, it’s the easiest way
A. I will tell you how to get
B. You wouldn’t tell me the way
C. Could you tell me how to get to
D. Would you describe taxi
16. It is warm in this room, shall I …….
A. Take a rest
B. The door
C. Close the window
D. Open the windows
17. Rini : How do you feel when you make a speech in front of the audience?
Roy : I am really ……… because I have never done it
D. All right
18. I hate you saying bad thing about mine.
A B C D
19. The new technique calls for heating the mixture before apply it to the wood.
A B C D
20. The young lady that car is blue is a new buying manager.
A B C D
21. Oedin : It’s hot inside the room.
Sigit : I think it will help, if we open the window.
Oedin : That right. Must you open them, please!
22. Student : Can I use this plug spanner to take out the spark plugs.
Mechanic : Of course you can. You must use the bigger one.
Student : Is this one suitable?
23. Slamet : What are imagining?
Mariono : If I am a doctor, I would treat my patients free of charge.
B C D
24. Misda : What do you do on Sunday morning?
Indah : I get up at five to pray, and then I do physical exercises. I took a bath at eight.
25. The bridge was hitting by a large ship during a sudden storm last week.
A B C D
26. She is capable of handling duties of a secretary because of her secretarial education background
and she is also polite, friendly and temperamental .
27. Visitors must be accompanied by a employee when they are in the building.
A B C D
Questions 31 to 33 refer to the following information
Toyota, a city in Japan, is on east central Honshu Island, in central Aichi Prefecture on the Yahagi River. Toyota is the head quarter of the Toyota Motor Corporation and is a major automobile manufacturing and assembly center. A classic company town, it has a planned layout for its sprawling assembly plants, office complexes, and housing developments for workers and their families. The city was formerly named Koromo, meaning “clothing” and prospered from the late 19th century until the 1930s as a center of the silk industry. Its development as an automobile manufacturing center began with the opening of the first assembly plant in 1937. The city’s name was changed to Toyota in 1959 after the second plant, Motomachi, was opened and the population began to grow rapidly. Population (2002): 342, 835.
28. What is the main idea of the text?
A. The history of the Toyota city
B. The geographical aspects of the Toyota City
C. The production of the Toyota Motor Corporation
D. The families and workers of the Toyota Motor Corporation
29. What was the old name of the Toyota City?
30. The word “their” in the sentence “it has a planned layout fot its sprawling assembly plants, office complexes, and housing development for workers and their families” refers to ………
B. Head quarters
C. Assembly plants
D. Housing development
Questions 34 to 36 refer to the following letter
November 20, 2009
Lucky Gold Indonesia Co. Ltd
Sudirman St, 87
After learning the catalogue of the LG’s product sent in October 2009, we decided to purchase some recent types of your products. Here is the list.
We had paid the 30% of the total Rp. 420.000.000,- trough NISP Bank. We enclose the note from the bank and please check the account. We’ll pay the next 20% right after we receive the package. And we’re sure that not more than January 2010 we had fulfilled our payment.
31. What kind of letter above?
A. Letter of confirmation
B. Letter of promotion
C. Letter complaint
D. Letter of order
32. How much money was Gunung Semeru Electronics sent through NISP Bank?
A. Less than Rp. 100.000.000
B. Rp. 140.000.000
C. Rp. 210.000.000
D. Rp. 420.000.000
33. “……. We decided to purchase some recent types ….. the antonym of the underlined word is ….
A. Out of date
B. Brand new
Questions 37 to 40 refer to the following memorandum.
June 3, 2010
To : All employees
Subject : Safety at work
We all must share the responsibility for keeping our workplace safe. Hazardous conditions and unsafe work habits can lead to accidents that can result in a loss of work time and income. Please pay attention to the following reminders:
1. Prevent falls. Be alert. Watch where you’re going, especially if you’re moving equipment or materials. Always store tools and equipment in their proper places.
2. Protect your back. Use a back support and correct body positions when lifting heavy loads. See the employee manual for details.
3. Protect your eyes. Use safety glasses to protect against eye injury and irritation. Pay attention to the signs that remind you to wear these glasses in certain areas.
4. Use adequate ventilation. Pay attention to signs that advice the use of face masks and respirators. In general, avoid inhaling toxic chemicals in closed areas.
Thank you for helping make our work environment safe!
34. What is the purpose of this memorandum?
A. To provide instructions on where to store tools and equipment
B. To indicate the equipment needed to move materials
C. To list safety equipment, such as face masks, that should be purchased.
D. To point out measures to take to help keep the workplace safe.
35. Where can employees find out more information?
A. In the Employee manual
B. On the outside of their back supports
C. In the storage area for tools and equipment
D. On signs that are posted in certain areas.
36. Which reminder has to do with breathing?
A. Number 1
B. Number 2
C. Number 3
D. Number 4
37. What should you do in some work areas to prevent vision problems?
A. See an eye doctor regularly
B. Read the Employee manual
C. Use safety glasses
D. Put on a respirator
Answer the following question briefly!
38. Write down how to use computer!
39. Make a speech about discipline!
40. Make a curriculum vitae!